Heavy Duty Toggle Switches:
- Butt mount thru 1/2" hole
$5.00 / each
Ignition Starter Switch:
- Weatherproofing and Stainless Steel Terminals.
- Switch has On/Off positions and momentary(starting)
postition. Also, key can be pushed in like a momentary button
to activate auxillary functions like an electric choke or horn.
- Overall length 2", diameter 1-1/2", mounting hole 13/16".
- Two keys included.
$32.00 / each
Push Button Starter Kits:
- Kit for 1.4 kw Spyke and OEM Starters
- Kit for 1.8 kw Spyke Starters only
- Kit for 2.4 kw Spyke and some competitive brands
$82.00 / kit
"The Lever Starter System"
- Made from CNC billet aluminum.
- Fits '65-'88 4-speed electric start models with a separate
- Hand operated - mounts in place of starter solenoid - just
pull the lever and go! Add some reliability to the wacky
mousetrap that H-D called a starter train...
- 1" Tall and Radius cut to fit over 1" bars.
- Available in double or triple switch styles.
- Very clean look and fit.
- Machined aluminum construction.
- Sold bracket ONLY.
Mini Push Button Switch:
- Works for turn signal, starter, horn, kill or hi-low.
- Comes with 20" wires installed
$13.50 / each
Solenoid Cover with Starter Button:
- Simple mechanical push button built into the starter
solenoid end cover eliminates the handlebar button, relay
maintained, relay circuit must be kept.
- Does not affect the function of the handlebar button.
- Great for eliminating unnecessary wiring on custom builds.
- Fits 1991-up Big Twins and some aftermarket starters.