- Takes old style gas cap and has uses two 1/4" petcocks (available)
- The classic startin' point for all good tank choppin'
- Uses 1975-up petcock
- Also available w/pop-up cap or locking aero style cap -
- 4.2 Gal. axed style large tank to bolt on Sportsters models
- Available in single or duel cap styles
- Tank is 13 1/2 " wide, 15 3/4" long, 8 3/4" deep
- Tunnel is 2 1/4" wide, 21/4" deep
Universal Bobber Style Tank:
- Spinner gas cap
- Holds 2.4 gal.
45" Flathead Gas and Oil Tank Set:
- 2 piece gas and oil combo tank set.
- Fits 1936-'73 Solo and Servi Car bikes.
- Tanks accept cateye dash plates.
- Killer design for custom builds. Has built-in bosses for a gate-style
tank shift for a totally retro jockey set-up (parts also available here).
- Opens up tons of room under the seat area on chopper/bobber
builds by not having to locate an oil tank.
- Tank set featured on Honey's Hell Ride and JYD by BEOSC.
Afterhours Gas Tank Pimp Kits:
- Machined brass shutoff valve
(used same as petcock except
- Includes 1/4" Sight gauge tube
with all fittings and bungs needed
to mount to the tank
- Includes 5/16" hose to plumb
tank to carb.
- All bungs and hose clamps also
Note: Add an Afterhours Gas Tank Pimp Kit (Below) as an option to any gas
tank in this section and save $5 ($105 Regular Price).
Indian Larry Dished Style Tanks:
- Uses late model 22mm fuel valves.
- Mounts easily by drilling backbone.
- Can be adapted to almost any stock or custom frame.
- Available in 3 gallon or 3.5 gallon capacities.