|Tanks & Parts to Make Your Own
Making Motorcycle Gas Tanks Video:
- From one of the world's most well-known and
respected fabricators - Ron Covell
- Available on Video or DVD
Video $40.00 DVD $60.00
Canister oil filter:
Requires fabrication or purchase of bracket separately as well as oil
line fab. (but, come on, you are buildin your own chop aren't
Universal Rubber Hose Fittings & Bungs for Gas/Oil Tanks:
- Building your own tanks? You'll still need these!
- Choose from 1/4" ($5.00) or 3/8" ($6.00) hose diameter w/1/8" pipe
- Add steel weld-in bungs for only $7.50 more each
Anti Vibration Mounts:
Use to mount anything that must be isolated from
Flush Tank Mount Kit:
- Weld 'em into that flat bottom tank y'r makin...
Iso Gas Tank Mount Strap Kit:
- Weld to backbone for clean-ass underneath tank mount
- Includes steel straps, rubber grommets, and hardware
Mini Screw-In Gas Cap:
- Includes weld-in bung
Weld-On Gas Tank Mounting Set:
- Includes bushings and steel sleaves
Tank Mounting Tabs w/ Rubber Grommets:
- Allow easy mounting of any tank.
- Rubber grommets help reduce vibration (Grommets Included).
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Long tabs are 1-1/2" from center of hole to flat edge. Short tabs are
1-1/8" from center of hole to flat edge. Both sizes are 1/4" thick and
have a 0.815" hole to accept grommet (Grommet I.D. is 1/2").
$25.00-$29.99/Pack of 4
Raw Steel Weld-On Mount Tabs:
- Great for mounting sissy bars, fender struts, exhaust, tanks
and practically anything else you can think of.
- Measure 1-1/4" overall, 1" wide, 1/4" thick with approx. 3/8"
through-hole. Center of hole is approx. 3/4" from flat edge.
- Sold invidually or in a pack of 4.
$4.00 Each or $15.00 Pack of 4
- Covell's "Making Motorcycle Gas Tanks" instructional DVD.
- (1) Raw paintable pop-up gas cap with weld-in steel bung.
- (4) Steel tank mounting tabs with rubber grommets.
- (4) Blind threaded tank mounting bungs.
- (1) 22mm petcock fitting.
- All the essential parts and instruction needed to build and
mount most any custom gas tank in one package.