|Frame Builders' Parts - Pg. 4
Sportster Frame Mount Kit:
- Complete kit includes front mount tabs, rear mount w/gussets,
and top mount
Butt Weld End Caps:
- Use 'em to close up the ends of tubing around axle plates and
- Available for 0.75", 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 1-3/4" tubing.
Square cut so they can be cut/fit to any angle
Authentic Rear Axle Plates & Neck Forgings:
Building a frame that has absolutely got to come correct? Get the
real deal neck and axle plates!
Axle Plates $281/Pr. Neck Forgings $447-up
1982-'03 XL Sportster Pre-Fit Forward Control Mounts:
- Sold as a set which includes 2-hole right front brake boss and 3-hole
left front shift boss made to fit stock style forward controls.
- Fit 1982-2003 XL Sportsters.
- Both bosses have pre-fit and welded posts with gussets for easy
- Posts are notched to fit snugly and securely to downtubes.
- All you have to do is level and line them up to the frame and weld
|Note: Jig Fixture Shown in Picture is
for illustrative purposes only and is not
included in price.
Tubing End Plugs:
- Quick and appealing way to cap tube ends.
- 1-1/4" O.D. with stepped design to plug 1" or 1-1/8" I.D. tubing.
Pre-Cut Tubing End Caps:
- 1/4" thick raw steel.
- Designed to cap open tubing ends when using common 3/8" thick
axle plates on frames with 1-1/4" tubing.
- Makes a quick and attractive method to cap tubing.
- Sold as a set of 8. (2 caps per tube end surrounding axle plates)
- 1/2" thick plate steel construction.
- Left offset style shown is NO LONGER AVAILABLE - these are ONLY flat
CNC Laser cut pieces now!
- A must-have set for Softail frame builders.
Note: These uprights attach to main frame section, NOT the swingarm.
- Sold as a 2-piece set.