|Hardtails, Struts, & Wide Tire Kits
for Sportys & Big Twins
Big Twin Weld-On Hardtails:
- Fit stock frame for 1958-85
- Pick from Chain-Drive/Drum-Brake for stock tire/wheel or
Belt-Drive/Disc-Brake for 200 tire options
- 200 tire option requires separate purchase of axle and spacers
$214 - $271
Ah, Yes! The poor man's hardtail!
- Replaces shocks for that totally uncomfortable ride you've been lookin
- Fits Swingarm Big Twins and '57 to '78 Sportys
Twin Cam Hardtail Conversion:
- Let BEOSC completely ruin your perfectly good Twin Cam Softail!
- Send us your frame and we will send it back just like fresh from prison -
hard as hell and completely jack-rabbit crazy insane.
- Retain your stock Harley VIN, plus save time & money by using your
existing frame. Permanently lower the rear end to the max while giving
you that completely and totally uncomfortable ride you been craving.
Note: Customer must pay return shipping on finished frame which will
be calculated after retrofit is done.
Slammer Suspension Drop Kits:
- Go from stock to slammed in about an hour.
- The Slammer is a complete lowering kit in one box.
- No disassembly of forks required, they can stay on the bike while you
- No special tools needed for installation.
- The shocks included in the kit lower the rear up to 2 1/2" and the fork
springs lower the front up to 2".
- Available for many different models.
- Kit includes two 10 1/2" shock absorbers, two Slammer fork springs, two
helper springs, two spring spacers, one spanner wrench, one lube
packet, and complete installation instructions.
FXD-FXDWG Bolt-on Hardtails:
- Raw steel construction.
- Fits 1990-'98 FXD/FXDWG Models.
- Will handle up to a 200mm rear tire width.